Hello all,

We are now accepting proposals for the 2021 IIIF Annual Conference, taking place June 22-24 online. The due date for submissions is April 2nd. Further details regarding submissions, including requirements, resources for finding collaborators, and a submission form, can be found on our site: https://iiif.io/news/2021/03/03/CFP/

The Program Committee is looking for proposals in the following forms:

 * 1 to 2 hour regional meetings/showcases, this is a new option for 2021, details on what these may entail are available at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13XPk_sOeL7N6hn-NM8-5hOWYI3hqnOJ6YIkIxxAes3U/edit

 * 6 minute pre-recorded lightning talks
 * 15 minute presentations (plus 5 minutes for questions for a total of 20 minutes)
 * 1 to 1.5 hour open blocks (could be a panel session or series of presentations grouped around a theme)

We encourage showcasing developments using IIIF and are especially interested in developments in the following areas:

 * Experiences implementing version 3.0 of the Image and Presentation APIs
 * IIIF Audio/Visual use cases and implementations
 * IIIF and STEM resources
 * National efforts which include a IIIF component
 * The IIIF implementation spectrum: large-scale or small-scale projects
 * Interoperability in IIIF contexts and beyond
 * Teaching and learning examples and best practices using IIIF resources
 * Implementations of IIIF outside of North America/Europe
 * Annotation, including full-text or academic use cases
 * Discovering IIIF resources
 * IIIF communities (3D, archives, museums, etc.)
 * Linked Open “Usable” Data (LOUD) and IIIF
 * Using IIIF material for Machine Learning and AI

Please reach out to us at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Glen Robson IIIF Technical Coordinator, on behalf of the 2021 Program Committee,

Glen Robson
IIIF Technical Coordinator
International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Consortium
http://iiif.io