Interesting, stuff. I am quite certain that there is much more to be done in Romania.

_____
Cédric Bhihe
cedric dot bhihe at bsc dot es
+34 622 279 004
GMT+1/GMT+2

Dragos Coste <[log in to unmask]> schrieb am Fr., 26. März 2021, 11:04:
Dear colleagues,

We're looking for a project partner from Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway, in order to participate together in a project involving the 3D scanning of a historical heritage objective in Timisoara, Romania.

All costs will be 100% covered by us as promoters.

Ideally, the partner will be a public/private entity/organization from the mentioned countries, with sufficient background and expertise in 3D scanning and the digitization of historical artefacts/places such as monuments, castles, etc. - for example an NGO, museum, university etc.

Please get in contact with us for more details at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

--
Dragos Ioan Coste