Dear community members,

Today, I would like to share with you the opening for booking places at the #Europeana2020 Conference. Crisis, Change, and Culture.

This event will take place online between 11-13 November. Tickets are free and we really encourage you all to join.

In this conference, panel sessions, workshops, talks, and many more activities are programmed. We expect to have enjoyable experiences sharing inspiring and motivating initiatives from all our community members and international speakers working all together on how to empower society through digital cultural heritage.

If you would like to know the best reasons to register in, please read this article and register in as soon as possible.

If you find the content interesting, please share it with your colleagues and overall enjoy it.

Best,

Raul Gomez

Raul Gomez Hernandez| Collections Engagement Intern
E: [log in to unmask]

We continue to work from home until 1 January 2021. You can read more about how we are doing that here.

Be part of Europe's online cultural movement - join the Europeana Network Association: Sign up for the Association | #AllezCulture| @Europeanaeu | Europeana Pro website

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your
system.

To unsubscribe from the EUROPEANA-EDUCATION list, click the following link:
http://list.ecompass.nl/listserv/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=EUROPEANA-EDUCATION&A=1