Dear community members,

Today, I would like to share with you the opening for booking places at the
#Europeana2020 Conference. Crisis, Change, and Culture.

This event will take place online between 11-13 November. Tickets are free
and we really encourage you all to join.

In this conference, panel sessions, workshops, talks, and many more
activities are programmed. We expect to have enjoyable experiences sharing
inspiring and motivating initiatives from all our community members and
international speakers working all together on how to empower society
through digital cultural heritage.

If you would like to know the best reasons to register in, please read this
<https://pro.europeana.eu/post/europeana-2020-crisis-change-and-culture-secure-your-place>
article and register
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/europeana-2020-tickets-85762561129>in as
soon as possible.

If you find the content interesting, please share it with your colleagues
and overall enjoy it.

Best,

Raul Gomez

*Raul Gomez Hernandez*| Collections Engagement Intern
*E: *[log in to unmask]

We continue to work from home until 1 January 2021. You can read more about
how we are doing that here
<https://pro.europeana.eu/page/working-with-you-and-for-you-in-the-time-of-covid-19>
.

Be part of Europe's online cultural movement - join the Europeana Network
Association: Sign up for the Association
<https://pro.europeana.eu/network-association/sign-up> | #AllezCulture|
@Europeanaeu <https://twitter.com/Europeanaeu> | Europeana Pro website
<https://pro.europeana.eu/>

--
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are