Dear George

there is no best solution, it depends on the subject, the goal and the budget available. You should ask for solutions proposed by professionals, a sort of informal tender, and then choose the best one. I think that in Romania there are good professionals for this job and you could start contacting them. You may also prepare a description of what you want, and circulate it to get offers.

Best regards

Franco

Prof. Franco Niccolucci
Director, VAST-LAB
PIN - U. of Florence
Scientific Coordinator
ARIADNEplus - PARTHENOS

Editor-in-Chief
ACM Journal of Computing and Cultural Heritage (JOCCH)

Piazza Ciardi 25
59100 Prato, Italy

=====