From: Discussion list for Europeana Technical Developments [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Valentina Bachi [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 May 2020 15:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: R: Magnetic Tape Alert Project

Dear Tom, all,

nice initiative and a huge preservation issue indeed.

I published about survey on digitalmeetsculture: https://www.digitalmeetsculture.net/article/magnetic-tape-alert-project-mapping-archives-that-are-in-danger/

I will also share among Photoconsortium networks, it is possible that some partners have such holdings.

With warm regards

Valentina