Dear EuropeanaTech community,

We're conducting a survey and your input would be highly appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/ZGD2WJT

The survey is part of our research project on the current usage and future need of implementing new technologies in European museums. The collected anonymous data will be analyzed and used to write a scientific paper in the course of the research project, which is based at the LEMEX Institute at the University of Bremen, Germany.

The survey will take about 5 to 10 minutes.

If you have any questions regarding the questionnaire or the research project please don’t hesitate to contact me ([log in to unmask]) or my colleague Nina Hentschel ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you for your participation!

Leonardo de Araujo

ps. If you consider this survey is better suited to someone else you know, we would kindly ask you to forward this email to that person!

___

Dr. -Ing. Leonardo de Araújo
Fabular - Smart interpretations

T: +49 151 288 935 51