Reminder: Call for Contributions iPRES 2019

Theme: Eye on the Horizon

Dates: 16 – 20 September 2019

Deadline for submissions: 18 March 2019 (23:59:59 Amsterdam Time CET).

We welcome full papers and short papers as well as proposals for workshops, tutorials, posters, panel discussions and for a hackathon. Submissions should relate to the overall conference theme, Eye on the Horizon, describing the cutting edge of our domain and crossing into other domains. We invite original contributions that describe practice- and theory-informed approaches to scientific models, daily practice, collaborative efforts, creative solutions, and the progress your organization has made in digital preservation.

Read more: https://ipres2019.org/call-for-contributions

Best regards,

Jesse de Vos

T 035 - 677 39 37
Aanwezig: ma t/m do

Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid
Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB  Hilversum | beeldengeluid.nl