Da: Discussion list for Europeana Technical Developments <[log in to unmask]> Per conto di Kate Fernie
Inviato: giovedý 31 gennaio 2019 15:56
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: New task force on 3D content in Europeana

Dear all,

I’m pleased to announce the launch of a task force on 3D content in Europeana today: https://pro.europeana.eu/project/3d-content-in-europeana

The focus of this task force will be on increasing the support for 3D cultural heritage in Europeana, and on updating Europeana’s publishing framework for 3D.  The overall aim is to provide guidance and examples of good practice for cultural institutions, data creators and aggregators wishing to make their 3D media accessible to Europeana’s users.

We’re looking for up to 3 experts in 3D to join the task force, please contact me if you would like to know more.

With best regards,

Kate Fernie