From: Discussion list for Europeana Technical Developments [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Ram Shimony [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 February 2019 19:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Looking for examples of connecting objects across collections/institutions

Look at: http://www.museumsinisrael.gov.il/en/items/Pages/ItemCard.aspx?IdItem=ICMS_EIM_MHP907.58
and surf more - much more

Regards, ram

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 25 בפבר׳ 2019 ב-16:12 מאת ‪Carlos Marcondes‬‏ <‪[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>‬‏>:‬

Hi Henk, all

Yes, this is very interesting.

Thank you.

Carlos

Citando "Alkemade, Henk" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>:
Dear Carlos, all,

Maybe you find this interesting… we use a Heritage Thesaurus (in Dutch) http://nl.wikisage.org/wiki/Erfgoedthesaurus to relate CH objects. There’s also a biodiversity API which includes taxonomies… https://docs.biodiversitydata.nl/en/latest/introduction/

Our organisation is also working in collaboration on  https://stories.datalegend.net/netwerk-maritieme-bronnen/
This project is about the life’s story of one ship, it’s trips, cargoes and it’s crew (maritime heritage of the Netherlands) and combines collections (incl. geo data) from different sources. Collectie Nederland, Rijksmuseum, Zuiderzee Collectie etc.
The Dutch Netwerk Oorlogsbronnen (2nd worldwar) also combines many sources around themes, persons, places and dates https://www.oorlogsbronnen.nl/

Best wishes,
Henk