Hi

You may want to use this : https://cetaf.org/cetaf-stable-identifiers  but as developed among others in collaboration with the “Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh” you may know about it.

But this works of course if the collections have metadata and are uniquely identified to them apply Linked Open Data and they have other unique IDs to resolve to find them back.

If  not, checking their websites and contact them remains a tedious job indeed.

You may want to check : https://www.archivesportaleurope.net/directory while this concerns mostly documents

You may also want to contact : https://www.dariah.eu/ and http://www.e-rihs.eu/

All the best

Pat

Dr. Patricia Mergen

Liaison Officer

Royal Museum for Central Africa

Botanic Garden Meise

Leuvensesteenweg 13

3080 Tervuren - BELGIUM

' +32(0)2 769 5626

www.africamuseum.be

www.plantentuinmeise.be

     APM

    P  Before printing, think about the environment