Hi all

    I am trying to develop a vocabulary of cultural relevant relationships
between digital objects of different heritage
collections, http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2094/paper1.pdf, https://www.ergon-verlag.de/isko_ko/downloads/aiko_vol_16_2018_063_marcondes.pdf. The case you cited is of a relationship between a heritage object and a place, the object’s provenance. Any real case is welcome to improve
the
vocabulary.

Carlos Marcondes

Links: