Hello,

You may contact the 3D consortium for Human & Social Sciences in France :

https://shs3d.hypotheses.org/

Best,

aude

Aude Julien-Da Cruz Lima
************************
Gestion et valorisation des archives du CREM
Centre de Recherche en Ethnomusicologie
LESC UMR 7186 CNRS UPN
Université Paris Nanterre
Maison Max Weber (bureau 113)
Tel. : + 33 (0)1.46.69.26.68
http://lesc-cnrs.fr/crem
archives.crem-cnrs.fr
Le 01/02/2019 à 10:09, Charles Weiler-Ulin a écrit :
Dear Kate,

Great to hear about the initiative! We're currently working on a possible exhibition along with Europeana and Qdepq wherein we would create 3D meshes from 2D content available within Europeana's collection. To give you an idea of what it would entail, http://art.vikko.nl/, gives a fairly straightforward example.

Looking forward to hearing what's next!

Best,

Charles