In the coming days we are going to start a new EuropeanaTech task force! The focus is this time on modeling and interoperability of user annotations and user sets in the Europeana context.
I'll keep my message short and refer to the task force page for further detail [1].

The idea of this task force started from the family of Europeana-related "Generic Services" projects and a significant part of its membership will come from these projects. But we are of course fully open to welcoming a few motivated experts from the wider community!
Email your interest to [log in to unmask]

With my best regards,

Antoine

[1] https://pro.europeana.eu/project/interoperability-of-annotations-and-user-sets

=====