Dear Lisette, dear all,

indeed, the issue has now been fixed. Thank you very much for forwarding!

Best, Stefan

On 12/06/2018 08:53 AM, Lisette Kalshoven wrote:
Hi Stefan, all,

Thanks for asking this, as I like the Old License Chooser :) I flagged this issue with my colleagues at Creative Commons HQ, and they say they fixed it now. You can read the ticket here: https://github.com/creativecommons/LicenseChooser.js/issues/1

Jane Park (Platform Director) also mentioned there is a newer WP plugin chooser available for those wanting to implement one: https://github.com/creativecommons/creativecommons-wordpress-plugin/releases

I hope this solves your issue, if not please get in touch and we’ll see what we can fix.

Cheers,

Lisette Kalshoven
Creative Commons Netherlands

--