You may have already received an e-mail inviting you to participate in this survey. If you have already completed and returned the questionnaire, please accept our thanks and disregard this e-mail as no further involvement is required. If you have not completed the questionnaire please take a little time to help us with this research!

Dear curator/researcher,

We're conducting a survey in order to get insights into the influence of datasets in the Curatorial Process and vice versa.

https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/TZR86PH

The survey is part of a PhD project carried out at the Computer Science Department of the University of Bremen, Germany.

The survey has only 7 questions and takes around 5 minutes to be completed.

If you have any questions or comments, please write to [log in to unmask]

Finally, we would kindly ask you to forward this e-mail to anyone you think this survey applies to!

We really appraciate your input!

Leonardo de Araújo
Doktorand

Informatik, Universität Bremen, TZI
Bibliothekstr.1, D-28359 Bremen, Germany
email: [log in to unmask]