Dear EuropeanaTech community,

For many of us, the annual TPDL Conference is an important gathering to share progress and new ideas among digital heritage peers. As Europeana as been involved with TPDL in some capacity dating back to the Foundation's beginning we figured it'd be appropriate to spotlight papers presented at this year's event by members of the EuropeanaTech community. Therefore we have dedicated the entire new edition of EuropeanaTech Insight to TPDL!

Explore the entire edition: https://pro.europeana.eu/page/issue-8-tpdl

Warm regards

Greg

--

*Gregory Markus*

Project Leader

*Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision*
*Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | *
*beeldengeluid.nl* <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>
*T* 0612350556

*Aanwezig:* - ma, di, wo, do, vr