Dear EuropeanaTech Community,

We would like to organise a Thunderclap on 6 December, please read below how this works and how you can move it forward to your own network.

Because, for this to work we need all your support.
It would mean a lot if you could all share the message to participate in this thunderclap to your own network and beyond, from this day on.

Be part of the European Year of Cultural Heritage launch in Milan on 7 December with our new #AllezCulture campaign #SoDoWe
Whether you can attend or not, please spare 10 minutes for a new #AllezCulture campaign dedicated to the Value of Culture in support of the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018! The European Year of Cultural Heritage will launch at the Culture Forum on 7 December in Milan. To spread the word, we want to create a massive @EuropeanaEU thunderclap on Twitter on the evening of the event: follow the instructions to help us make noise and properly launch the European Year of Cultural Heritage.

·        Go to Thunderclap

·        Press the ‘support with Twitter’ button

·        Copy and paste this tweet:

·        “Everyone @EuropeanaEU supports #EuropeforCulture #SoDoI”  or  “Everyone @EuropeanaEU supports #EuropeforCulture #SoDoWe”(optionally @ handle of your organization)

·        Add any extra information you want to include

·        Send the tweet. It will be released during the AGM on the 6th of December.

·        Use the message to put your action on your own twitter or Facebook to let people know you participated.

--

*Gregory Markus*

Project Leader

*Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision*
*Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | *
*beeldengeluid.nl* <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>
*T* 0612350556

*Aanwezig:* - ma, di, wo, do, vr