LIMA in Amsterdam has very long-term experience with the preservation of video art, and is also working with private collectors. They can also make (metadata of) preserved/digitized video available online.
http://li-ma.nl/site/

In New York, you have Electronic Arts Intermix. I don’t know to what extent they support private collections and online publication of metadata/documentation. https://www.eai.org/

Good luck! Sandra