Dear EuropeanaTech Community

On behalf of EuropeanaTech we are pleased to share with you out 6th issue of EuropeanaTech Insight!

This issue focuses specifically on IIIF and features two articles that highlight the process from discovering IIIF to implementing it and exploring the challenges and benefits of doing so. The issue concludes with an article on IIIF A/V, the audiovisual brand of IIIF which has been making great strides to bring the same powerful features IIIF offers images to moving image and sound.

http://pro.europeana.eu/get-involved/europeana-tech/europeanatech-insight

Thank you to all the contributors, Dr. John B. Howard, Karin Glasemann and Themis Karavellas.

We look forward to your thoughts and comments!

Warm regards,

greg

--

*Gregory Markus*

Project Leader

*Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision*
*Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | *
*beeldengeluid.nl* <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>
*T* 0612350556

*Aanwezig:* - ma, di, wo, do, vr