Hi EuropeanaTech members,
I was contacted by some former colleagues in Sweden asking a question:
Are there any formal or de-facto standards for modelling (physical) exhibitions?

The context is that Swedish museums and the Wikimedia Sweden chapter are running a project to create articles on Wikipedia about specific exhibitions and would like to also include structured data (I think on Wikidata) about these exhibitions.

All I know is that there is an Event class in Schema.org, https://schema.org/ExhibitionEvent but maybe you know of other or better options?

Cheers,
David

David Haskiya
Product & Services Director

T: +31 (0)70 314 0696
M: +31 (0)64 217 2542
E: [log in to unmask]
Skype: davidhaskiya

Be part of Europe's online cultural movement - join the Europeana Network Association: http://bit.ly/NetworkAssociation

 #AllezCulture!
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.