I second Pete. I don’t have much to contribute either to this particular conversation but I am learning at all and I am interested in learning more!

Thank to those moderating.

All the best

Lucia Binotti
Professor - Romance Studies
Founder - Roadamico
Director -
Honors Carolina Study Abroad in Rome
PI How Do You say It?
Fellow - CDHI-DIL
Cell: 919-360-1203

On Apr 26, 2016, at 3:08 PM, pan Petr Danes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I see no reason why those of us who are interested and have deliberately subscribed should have to modify our behavior due to the incompetence of a few technophobic dolts. The 'Unsubscribe me' spam generated by those who have walked into a room and can't figure out how to get out again is annoying, but no more than that, and easily deleted.

If anyone cares, I am in favor of leaving the group as is. I am interested in the subject, even though I have had nothing useful to contribute to this particular round of discussions.

Pete