From:  Discussion list for Europeana Technical Developments <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Roberto Della Torre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Thursday 28 April 2016 at 08:48
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  R: Question about data models or standards for representing exhibitions?

Hello everybody,

I’m Roberto Della Torre from Film Archive and Film Museum of Milan. I’m really interested in this topic because we don’t have a standard model for museum exhibition.

I think it's better to find a different way to share all these information. Maybe a forum?

Best,

Roberto Della Torre

Responsabile Archivio Storico del Film

Fondazione Cineteca Italiana