From: Discussion list for Europeana Technical Developments <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Henk Vanstappen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 28 April 2016 09:10
To: Discussion list for Europeana Technical Developments <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Linked Open Data in the Performing Arts Domain

Dear Beat,

VTi (Flanders Theater Institute, now part of Kunstenpunt) has developed a strategy for publishing its databases as LOD.
See e.g. http://www.activearchives.org/whoswho/datadiary.pdf (most sources on the subject are in Dutch).

You might contact Wessel Carlier from Kunstenpunt for more information <[log in to unmask]>.

best wishes,

Henk
--
Henk Vanstappen