Dear Beat,

VTi (Flanders Theater Institute, now part of Kunstenpunt) has developed a strategy for publishing its databases as LOD.
See e.g. http://www.activearchives.org/whoswho/datadiary.pdf (most sources on the subject are in Dutch).

You might contact Wessel Carlier from Kunstenpunt for more information <[log in to unmask]>.

best wishes,

Henk
--
Henk Vanstappen