Hi,

Check out the Doremus project : http://www.doremus.org
This research project is dedicated to musical data, including performances. We are building an ontology based on FRBRoo, gathering and aligning referentials, and we will publish large amount of LOD from the Philharmomie de Paris, BnF and Radio France.

Rodolphe Bailly
--
Deputy Director of the Resources Center
Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris