Dear list members,

Is any of you aware of any LOD implementations or ontologies in the performing arts domain?

We are presently working together with the Swiss Theatre Collection in order to map their performing arts databases (repertory databases and finding aids for performing arts related material) onto existing ontologies and to complement aspects that haven't been covered yet so far by existing ontologies.

I would be happy about any pointers to existing projects or people active in this area.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Beat Estermann

Beat Estermann
Deputy Head of the "Open & Linked Data" Unit
Berne University of Applied Sciences
E-Government Institute
Brückenstrasse 73
CH-3005 Bern