Hi all!

This is Minji Kim from South Korea. I major in archival science at Seoul
National University and working at SNU Bike Lab (Biomedical Knowledge
Engineering Laboratory).

Our lab is really interested in this topic because we also have tried to
make standard model for museum exhibition. (and we have a small example
model that we have made.)

It will be great if there anyone who can talk with more and write some
papers together.

I’m really glad to join this conversation.

Thank you!

--
*Minji Kim* / Master Student
Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Lab.
#410, building #86 School of Dentistry,
Seoul National University, Korea

Phone : +82-2-880-2344
Fax : +82-2-743-8706
Mobile : +82-10-6482-2871
Email : [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]