Dear All,

Yet, we are not talking about a forest of platforms, Mike mentioned an excellent one : Slack.
Why can't we have on the one hand an email list serving a specific purpose, the one expected by the people who recently unsubscribed (and won't have access anymore), and on the other hand a tool/platform serving another purpose?
The division is very clear, no one will get upset, no one will lose anything.

Have a nice day !
Pierre Choffe
BnF

I a​gree totally with Makx. I've seen too many good groups / discussions get lost because they were diluted in a forest of other platforms.

It is standard procedure to have an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any and every listserv message.

Amalyah Keshet
Head of Image Resources & Copyright Management
The Israel Museum, Jerusalem

israel museum, jerusalem
Amalyah Keshet
Head of Image Resources and Copyright Management
The Israel Museum, Jerusalem
Tel: 972-2-6708064
Cell: 972-54-6558768
Fax: 972-2-6771340
  Israel Museum, Jerusalem  The Israel Museum, Jerusalem
  www.imj.org.il