Dear All,

Yet, we are not talking about a forest of platforms, Mike mentioned an
excellent one : Slack.
Why can't we have on the one hand an email list serving a specific purpose,
the one expected by the people who recently unsubscribed (and won't have
access anymore), and on the other hand a tool/platform serving another
purpose?
The division is very clear, no one will get upset, no one will lose
anything.

Have a nice day !
Pierre Choffe
BnF