I loved the comment about so many people not understanding the meaning of an unsubscribe link and a reply-all email address.

Likewise, Vastari is going to be re-developing our exhibitions data in order to attach them to object records and curator records.. so it would be really helpful to hear how the standard will be defined so we can integrate it on our side.

I think it would be helpful to think of exhibitions as a kind of collection - but we also attach data to the records like attendance figures and so forth - so how would that work?