I completely agree with Jos Van Dyck and thanks Pat for stepping forward form the museums and metadata standards world, where we are heavily involved.

It is quite pity to see, that attendees of Europeana tech list, are not able to read emails and unsubscribe them self from the list according provided instructions. The question is how they appeared in this mailing list? It should obviously happen by accident.

Is it possible to open specific topic channel?

Kind Regards,

Jiri

RNDr. Jiří Frank, Ph.D.
vědecký tajemník