Van: Discussion list for Europeana Technical Developments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Mergen Patricia
Verzonden: maandag 25 april 2016 19:55
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: Question about data models or standards for representing exhibitions?

Hi all

So, I certainly do not want to be removed (an I know how to unsubscribe ;-)

The discussion around standards and data models for exhibitions is very interesting.

Maybe to get inspiration have a look at

www.TDWG.org (Biodiversity Information Standards)

www.CETAF.org

and  http://www.ecsite.eu/

I think these networks will be very interested by the discussion and there are possible nice collaborations to explore here. We have been working on standards that could fit nicely.

With my best wishes

Pat

Dr. Patricia Mergen

Liaison Officer

Royal Museum for Central Africa

Botanic Garden Meise

Leuvensesteenweg 13

3080 Tervuren - BELGIUM

' +32(0)2 769 5626

www.africamuseum.be

www.plantentuinmeise.be

Africa_ex_clr_EN     APM

    P  Before printing, think about the environment