Agree With Mike, it’s better to keep stuff in one place.

Cooperation is like public transportation promiscuity, there is some inconvenient to it,  like in our case, executing some extra click on a mouse to unsubscribe, but this is how greater good is achieved.

People wants the benefits of having an operating and cheap tool for their  forthcoming exhibitions but without the inconvenient of being involved in the painful process of collaborating for it.

To get back to our concerns let’s not forget the interpretative role of the exhibition and its identity as a media on its own right, in terms of standards and data models unlike the collection we are not “opening it” to the public , rather we are adapting a medium to another medium.
We must be aware that  we are talking about  data ready for user-centred design  outcomes.
Collections can be included in  the exhibition not the contrary, so we should be careful when one use collection models for exhibition.

Regards,

Mohamed

BELHORMA Mohamed
Responsible Officer Fusion Expo