Dear Beat,

we are currently working on the project "Fachinformationsdienst
Darstellende Kunst" where we use an EDM extension for aggregation of
mainly archival material from performing arts. But there are also
metadata of museum and library collections. One of our aggregation
partners is the mentioned Swiss Theatre Collection.

Our model is using the DM2E extensions and we re-use also the ECLAP
ontology in order to model the specific requirements.

Julia Beck has done this work and she is already quite far now. Since we
have still funding until end of 2017 things will develop further. We
should get in touch!

Best,

Marko

--
Marko Knepper
Leiter Elektronische Dienste

Universitaetsbibliothek JCS Frankfurt am Main
Bockenheimer Landstrasse 134-138, 60325 Frankfurt a.M.
www.ub.uni-frankfurt.de
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: (069) 798-39905

=====