Hi,

    I remember a project (REGNET: http://regnet.org/demonstrationarea.html ) which might be of interest to you.

Rgds
W.Koch
http://imchi.org

Am 28.04.2016 um 09:01 schrieb Estermann Beat:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Dear list members,

Is any of you aware of any LOD implementations or ontologies in the performing arts domain?

We are presently working together with the Swiss Theatre Collection in order to map their performing arts databases (repertory databases and finding aids for performing arts related material) onto existing ontologies and to complement aspects that haven’t been covered yet so far by existing ontologies.

I would be happy about any pointers to existing projects or people active in this area.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Beat Estermann

Beat Estermann
Deputy Head of the “Open & Linked Data” Unit

Berne University of Applied Sciences
E-Government Institute
Brückenstrasse 73

CH-3005 Bern

www.e-government.bfh.ch

Phone +41 31 848 34 38

--
A.o.Univ.-Prof.em.Dr.Walter KOCH
Angewandte Informationstechnik Forschungsgesellschaft mbH