Hi,

Check out the Doremus project : http://www.doremus.org
This research project is dedicated to musical data, including
performances. We are building an ontology based on FRBRoo, gathering and
aligning referentials, and we will publish large amount of LOD from the
Philharmomie de Paris, BnF and Radio France.

Rodolphe Bailly
--
Deputy Director of the Resources Center
Cité de la musique - Philharmonie de Paris

> Le 28 avr. 2016 à 09:05, Estermann Beat <[log in to unmask]> a
écrit :

> Dear list members,
>
> Is any of you aware of any LOD implementations or ontologies in the
performing arts domain?

> We are presently working together with the Swiss Theatre Collection in
order to map their performing arts databases (repertory databases and
finding aids for performing arts related material) onto existing
ontologies and to complement aspects that haven’t been covered yet so
far by existing ontologies.