Patricia and all:

If I remember correctly, this has happened before...

The problem is that an increasing number of people - professionals too,
unfortunately, and even more unfortunately: information/library
professionals - don't read messages anymore, just the subject line. This
is the twitter effect.

It is also quite sad that many of the spams asking to unsubscribe
contained, in their very message, the instructions on how to unsubscribe
without spamming;..

Michael