Dear colleagues,

Few weeks ago we have published as part of the Europeana Cloud project, a deliverable proposing data modelling solutions for representing digital objects (such as images) and full-text with a particular focus on Newspapers resources. One of our use case focuses on the interoperability with the International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF).

In case you have missed it, you will find the blog telling more about the context of this work and a link to the full report at

http://pro.europeana.eu/blogpost/europeana-aligns-with-the-international-image-interoperability-framework-iiif

The solutions proposed in this document are not final and we welcome your feedback.

Best wishes,

Valentine
Valentine Charles
Data R&D Coordinator

T: +31 (0)70 314 0391
M:
E: [log in to unmask]
Skype: charles.valentine

Be part of Europe's online cultural movement - join the Europeana Network Association: http://bit.ly/NetworkAssociation

 #AllezCulture!
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.