  From: Lourense Das
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 4:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [ENSIL-LIST] Books for Nigeria

  Dear Helen,

  I might be able to get some books on agriculture in English. However, have you thought of how to get the books to Nigeria?

  Shipping books is very costly. I know from own experience as I'm still struggling to get the IASL2015 exhibition books to Zimbabwe and Nigeria. Per package it is 285 euro. If anybody knows of a sponsor to help out, that would be much appreciated.

  If there is no budget for shipping, there is no use in collecting books.

  Please let me know and I'll contact my contacts at the higher agricultural colleges in NL.

  Kind regards,

  Lourense

  Stichting ENSIL (ENSIL Foundation)

  http://www.ensil.eu