Hi Antoine,

I take the same vote as Lizzy for the same reasons.

As a compromise, you could follow the approach of VIAF, where Bach has a numerical identifier (http://viaf.org/viaf/12304462/), but is presented also as http://viaf.org/viaf/12304462/#Bach,_Johann_Sebastian,_1685-1750.

And eventually it might be a good idea to refer to the VIAF uri too, of course.

best wishes,

Henk

Henk Vanstappen