Dear all,

As mentioned in Paris, it's time for another round of calls for the EuropeanaTech "Who's Using What" Developer Profile.

For those who do not know what "Who's Using What" is, it's a column on Europeana Labs that gives developers in the digital humanities sector an opportunity to "talk shop" and share with the community their favorite OS tools, highlight past work, raise awareness for current work and share ideas and views about what they'd like to see developed or bettered in the future.

This is done by answering these 4 brief questions:

1. What open source tools are you currently working with? (i.e. using to build new platforms, software, applications etc.)

2. What open source tools have you used in the past to develop larger applications?

3. What are you currently developing? (to avoid confusion with question 1, this section refers to smaller back-end software that you work on and/or bigger projects that will become open source)

4. What would you like to see developed? (what are you missing in your life?)

For some example answers you can read our previous profiles here.

We'd really like to raise the awareness about developer work within the EuropeanaTech Community because as I think everyone noticed in Paris, there are lots of successes happening and this is a quick and fun way to share.

Looking forward to any responses or contributions!

With warm regards,

Greg

--

*Gregory Markus*

Project Assistant

EuropeanaTech Community Manager

*Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision*
*Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | *
*beeldengeluid.nl* <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>
*T* 0612350556

*Aanwezig:* - ma, di, wo, do, vr