From: Discussion list for Europeana Technical Developments [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Makx Dekkers [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 March 2015 09:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Your advice on minting URIs for contextual entities

I strongly support Go in this. Everything that is published should have a persistent URI!

Makx.

Valentine Charles

Data R&D Coordinator

T: +31 (0)70 314 0391
M:
E: [log in to unmask]

Skype: charles.valentine

If you’re interested in Europe’s cultural heritage, sign up for our newsletter at http://eepurl.com/SAaC5 and start receiving our monthly eNews, in English or French!

Europeana makes Europe’s culture available for all, across borders and generations and for creative re-use – follow how at #AllezCulture