Dear All,

Balancing all the arguments is hard, but I'm in favour of supporting
option 1.

I may also add a few arguments against supporting more than one identifier:
- You'll need a slightly more complex data publication system, and
additional data to handle (sameAs triples)
- Externals developers, data analysts and robots may not realize when
they have two different URIs refering to the same entity. In a big data
world, sometimes short-cuts are necessary and analysis of sameAs
triples, or dereferencing, may not be done.

All the best,
Nuno