Apologies for cross-posting, but this is important for everyone, including the EuropeanaTech community.
Antoine
----

Dear Europeana partners,

Currently Europeana is in the process of changing the way it is governed. We are moving towards a truly democratic and representative network. We believe that as a Network we need to makes changes so that we can deliver Strategy 2020. Making the changes requires your input.

My colleague Julia Fallon, the IPR and policy advisor at Europeana, has written down what we are proposing. Right now we need your feedback about our plans. Please have a look at this blogpost and let us know what you think by filling in the survey, this is a really short one so it should not take longer than 4 minutes.

http://pro.europeana.eu/pro-blog/-/blogs/help-shape-the-new-europeana-network

It would be greatly appreciated if you could further disseminate this message to your own networks as this is also for them an opportunity to directly influence the way Europeana is being governed, and be part of it.

If you have any questions or comments, let me know.

Kind regards,

Joris