Quick update - one more example, this time from Greece, with Europeana as data source: http://blog.libver.gr/en/?p=553 - first element in the right column.

Best,
Marcin

W dniu 2013-08-28 23:27, Marcin Werla pisze:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi Péter,

We have few examples here:

https://github.com/psnc-dl/chcontext/blob/master/example/

So you can checkout the code and open these pages locally to see this working.

Also few Polish sites already used this widget (in this case with the data source set to Polish Digital Libraries Federation):
- http://pulowerek.pl/ - News portal for librarians, e.g.:
http://pulowerek.pl/2013/07/projekt-little-free-libraries-czyli-skad-sie-biora-male-wolne-biblioteki/ - see last element in the left column
- http://szukamy.org/ - Polish version of Public Domain Review, e.g:
http://szukamy.org/co-na-ciebie-czeka-w-miescie/ - see last element in the right column