*Final UE report Text after Nicosia Conference: *
http://www.eubusiness.com/topics/education/literacy-report-12/?searchterm=None
 *
**Maria José Vitorino*
Professora. Bibliotecária. Coordenadora Interconcelhia Rede de Bibliotecas
Escolares - Lisboa (parte)
Endereço postal: EB23 Dr. Vasco  Moniz. 2600-101 Vila Franca de Xira.
Portugal
Tel.: +351966473886. Skype: maria.jose.vitorino

*Website*: http://clapps.me/mariavitorino
*Blogs:* Lerdoler http://lerdoler.blogspot.com; Alfinete2008
http://alfinete2008.blogspot.com
*Facebook*: Maria Jose Vitorino *Linkedin*: Maria Jose Vitorino *Twitter*:
mariajosevitori

*All learning begins when our comfortable ideas turn out to be inadequate.*
*John Dewey*