Apologies for cross-posting

Dear Colleague,

We would like kindly to remind you that the registration for the Europeana Plenary closes next Friday, 1 June.

Take a look at the event programme and register now via our special Eventbrite page.

We also strongly recommend making your hotel bookings as soon as possible due to limited hotel capacities in the town. Please see a list of hotel options here.

Should you experience difficulties with the accommodation, please ask my colleague Gina van der Linden at [log in to unmask] for assistance with this matter.

We look forward to welcoming you in Leuven!

Kind regards,

The Europeana team

www.europeana.eu

[log in to unmask]" align=baseline>
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

P  Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.