Van: Ian YAP (NLB) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Verzonden: vrijdag 22 juli 2011 18:48
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: [IFLA-L] Libraries for Children and Young Adults (SCL) Newsletter
- June 2011 Issue

Dear Colleagues,

this is the latest June issue of our section newsletter.

In this June 2011 issue, we look at several things :

~ Postcards making a comeback to engage children from around the world ~
PAGE 4 [From Caledon Public Library, CANADA]

~ Delivering books to children in disaster-stricken Japan~ PAGE 7 [Reported
by SC member Naoko Kobayashi, JAPAN]

~ Handy iPads and museum mania in the libraries!!!~ PAGE 9 [Camden Council
Library Services, AUSTRALIA]

~ Books Come Alive!: Code RE(a)D - the msytery-filled summer reading
programme ~ PAGE 17 [From National Library Board, SINGAPORE]

~ Sister Libraries Update - PAGE 12 [Arlington Public Library, USA & Petit
Goave Municipal Library, Haiti]

and much much more...

Here is the link :

http://www.ifla.org/en/publications/libraries-for-children-and-young-adults-
section-newsletter

Enjoy!

Ian Yap

Information Coordinator

Section CHILD-YA

&

Editor, SCL Newsletter

*Do write to me with your comments and suggestions.  Even possible articles
for subsequent issues.*

Singapore