Dear ENSIL participants,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that ENSIL has found a sponsor for its ALIES: A LIBRARY IN EVERY SCHOOL Campaign.

[log in to unmask]" align=left hspace=12 alt=ENSIL-campaign.jpg v:shapes="Afbeelding_x0020_0">

PP Productions, a promotional gift company in the Netherlands, has offered to support our ALIES Campaign.

This week 1000 organisations (schools a.o.) have been approached by PP Productions to order a specially designed pen for this purpose.

Please find attached the flyer. I would like to invite you to disseminate this information as widely as possible and of course to urge the organisations in your network to order pens J.

More information on the campaign as well as the sponsoring can be found at http://www.ensil-online.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18&Itemid=14

Thanks for your attention and collaboration!

Kind regards,

Lourense Das

Coordinator Stichting ENSIL

Stichting ENSIL ô c/o Rijksweg 26 ô 6095 NC Baexem ô Netherlands ô T +31(0)475452400 ô M +31(0)654232328 ô [log in to unmask] ô www.ensil.eu ô Chamber of Commerce 14101740

The information dispatched by this e-mail message is exclusively intended for the addressee. The use of this information by others than the addressee is forbidden. Though due care has been exercised with the dispatch of this e-mail message, a correct and full transfer of this e-mail message cannot be guaranteed. No rights can be derived from this e-mail message and/or files attached.